January 1, 2015

Thursday
New Years Day - WELCOME TO 2015
New Years Resolutions Most Americans Have No Chance At Keeping
When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL, LMAO, or ROTFL!"
I will try to figure out why I "really" need 5 Facebook accounts.
I will spend less than five hour a day on the Internet.
I will read the owners manual
Spend less than $1000 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
I will think of a password other than "password"
December Holiday Poll Ended
Results:
In Last Hanukkah and Kwanzaa with 0% each.
In 3rd All of the Above with 11%
In 2nd Boxing Day with 22%
And in 1st with 66% Christmas
Please Comment an Idea for a new Poll
Check Out Version 2 of the Ultimate Reference on the sidebar and comment suggestions for Version 3
Also Check out this months Looking Back and Foward post on
Cole and Evan's Blog at http://coleandevan.blogspot.com/
Also check out some more of Cole and Evan's posts there blog is always on my sidebar
Happy Birthday Merlin (Colin Morgan) and Paul Revere ("The British are Coming" Guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting you can select any comment name or social media including anonymous and OpenID